How Business e-services customers (Business Unit Administrator role) can delete a group in the portal.
Deleting a group does not delete the accounts formerly associated to it.
Find a group
Select ‘Administrative Services’, then ‘Manage groups’.
There are 2 ways to find a group:
- Enter a group name in the ‘Group Name’ field and then select ‘Search’.
- Select ‘Show all groups’
Show all groups
- To see all of your business unit’s groups, select ‘Show all groups’.
- Select the group that you want to manage.
- Use the drop down menu to select ‘Delete group’.
- Select ‘Next’.
Deleting a group
- As a safety precaution, you are asked to confirm that you want to delete the group.
- Select ‘Next’ to confirm.
- A message confirms that the group has been deleted. Any user accounts associated with the deleted group will be automatically updated.
- To delete another group, select ‘Find another group’.
When you have completed your tasks, select ‘Logout’ at the top of the screen to exit the system securely.