Land Registry portal: update group
How a business unit administrator can update a group in the portal.
Select ‘Administrative services’, then ‘Manage groups’.
There are 2 ways to find a group:
- Select ‘Group name’, and then ‘Search’.
- Select ‘Show all groups’ to see all groups associated with your business unit.
Select a group
- Select the group that you want to manage.
- Select the action you want to perform from the drop down menu: view, update, delete.
- Select ‘Next’.
Update details: change address
Use the links on the right hand side, to change the group name, address or contact details, or to delete the group.
If you are changing an address:
- the address details will be used to contact the user about their portal account
- it is not linked to the despatch address for applications issued by post
- it will not affect the delivery address of applications needing postal delivery to users within this group
- Select ‘Change address’.
- If the address you want to choose is not available, select ‘Other’.
- Overwrite any information shown to add new address details.
- Once you have either selected an address or given a new one, select ‘Next’.
- A message confirms the update.
- Any authorised users in the group who didn’t share the old group address are listed. If you need to update these, use ‘Manage users’ and update these individually.
- Select ‘View group’ to check the updated group details.
When you have completed your tasks, select ‘Logout’ at the top of the screen to exit the system securely.