Get in touch with us or use a guide that may answer your question.
Step by step guides
Read our step by step guides to find out how to:
- deal with land and property when someone has died
- update a contact address
- change your name on a property record
Use our public support forum to ask questions or find answers to general queries.
Use our contact form to send us a message.
We cannot accept messages marked private and confidential or in confidence.
If you’re a Business e-services customer, you can:
- reply to requisitions through the portal to contact us about an application (you can do this even if you posted your application)
- check the progress of an application
If you cannot use the portal, send your reply to our standard address.
Call us between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Call charges apply.
English language 0300 006 0411
Welsh language 0300 006 0422
You will hear a list of options when you phone us. Pick the appropriate option to speak to someone to help you with your query.
Customer support teams are trained in HM Land Registry casework procedures. They refer queries to our case owners only where necessary.
Send your applications and correspondence by post to our standard address. If you are a portal or Business Gateway customer, you can send these electronically.
How we handle your calls and applications
Our service standards explain:
- how long we take to process applications
- how we collect and use your personal data
Our customer charter explains:
- what you can expect from us
- what we need you to do
We treat all customers with courtesy and respect and expect our staff to be treated in the same way. See our Customer Service Standards for more information.
Our Personal information charter explains how we deal with your personal data.