Application form ID1 to prove your identity when lodging an application to Land Registry.
Use this form if you are not a conveyancer or UK financial institution and you are sending one of the following applications to Land Registry:
- transfers (whether or not for value)
- transfers and deeds relating to the appointment or retirement of trustees
- leases (whether or not for value) that are being registered
- charges (mortgages) that are being registered
- discharge of a charge in form DS1
- release of a charge in form DS3
- surrenders of leases
- most voluntary and compulsory applications for first registration where the title deeds have been lost or destroyed
- all other applications for compulsory first registration
- any person who is a party to one of the above transactions who is not represented by a conveyancer
You do not need to complete this form if the value of the land involved in the disposal does not exceed £6,000.
How to get identification verified for Land Registry using form ID1
Send the completed form to our standard address.