Use this form if you are not a conveyancer or UK financial institution and you are sending one of the following applications to HM Land Registry:
- transfers (whether or not for value)
- transfers and deeds relating to the appointment or retirement of trustees
- leases (whether or not for value) that are being registered
- charges (mortgages) that are being registered
- discharge of a charge in form DS1
- release of a charge in form DS3
- surrenders of leases
- most voluntary and compulsory applications for first registration where the title deeds have been lost or destroyed
- all other applications for compulsory first registration
- any person who is a party to one of the above transactions who is not represented by a conveyancer
You do not need to complete this form if the value of the land involved in the disposal does not exceed £6,000.
See Guidance: completing form ID1
How to get identification verified for HM Land Registry using form ID1
Guidance on getting identification verified for HM Land Registry using form ID1
Send the completed form to our standard address.