HM Land Registry forms

Download HM Land Registry forms for land registration, Land Charges and Agricultural Credits.

This collection is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Supporting documents

If you’re applying for first registration, your application must consist entirely of:

For all other applications, we recommend sending certified copies, as we destroy original documents once we’ve made a scanned copy. For applications submitted through e-DRS, Business e-services customers will need to select the appropriate certification statement for their attachment.

Where to send completed forms

Before sending forms, check if fees need to be included.

Land registration forms

Your application may be rejected if you do not use the correct form. See Practice Guide 49: return and rejection of applications for registration for more details.

Land registration forms are also available in Welsh. To access Welsh versions, select from the list below and then use the ‘Cymraeg’ link.

Land Charges forms

Agricultural Credits forms

Updates to this page

Published 24 July 2014
Last updated 27 July 2021 + show all updates
  1. We have added application form RXC (for a consent or certificate in respect of a standard form of restriction).

  2. We have added forms ID3, ID4 and ID5.

  3. Application for Pre-submission Enquiry Service (PSS1) and Application for Application Management Service (AMS1) added to the Land registration forms list.

  4. Digital mortgage: approval (e-ACD) form added.

  5. Change of gender (CNG) form added: to update a name as a registered owner in our land register, following a change of gender.

  6. First published.