Use this form if you are a corporate body and not a conveyancer or UK financial institution and you are sending one of the following applications to HM Land Registry:
- transfers (whether or not for value)
- transfers and deeds relating to the appointment or retirement of trustees
- leases (whether or not for value) that are being registered
- charges (mortgages) that are being registered
- discharge of a charge in form DS1
- release of a charge in form DS3
- surrenders of leases
- most voluntary and compulsory applications for first registration where the title deeds have been lost or destroyed
- all other applications for compulsory first registration
- any person who is a party to one of the above transactions who is not represented by a conveyancer
Completion of form ID2 is also required for a corporate body changing their address.
You do not need to complete this form if the value of the land involved in the disposal does not exceed £6,000.
See Guidance: completing form ID2
Send the completed form to our standard address.