National security vetting
The Cerberus e-veting system will deliver a faster, more effective and efficient national security vetting system.
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction.
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest.
Record of suspicious transactions
Form for recording suspicious transactions involving certain chemicals.
Significant disappearance and theft reporting form
A form to record details of explosives precursors or poisons that are lost or stolen.
Guidance and regulation
- Prevent duty guidance
- International statement: End-to-end encryption and public safety
- Channel guidance
- Covert surveillance and covert human intelligence sources codes of practice
- Covert human intelligence sources: draft code of practice
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to June 2020
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, financial year ending March 2020
- Operation of Police Powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to December 2019
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2018 to March 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- Codes of practice for officers using examination powers at ports
- Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Act 2019: factsheets
- Counter-Terrorism and Sentencing Bill
- Proscribed terrorist groups or organisations
- Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: programme summaries for Counter Terrorism Programme Fund 2019 to 2020
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 January 2020 to 31 March 2020 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 October 2019 to 31 December 2019 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 April 2019 to 30 June 2019 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 ('TAFA 2010')
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)