On this page
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction.
National security vetting
The Cerberus e-veting system will deliver a faster, more effective and efficient national security vetting system.
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest.
Record of suspicious transactions
Form for recording suspicious transactions involving certain chemicals.
Significant disappearance and theft reporting form
A form to record details of explosives precursors or poisons that are lost or stolen.
Guidance and regulation
- Prevent duty guidance
- Financial sanctions, ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaida organisations
- Stay Safe Film
- Channel guidance
- Current list of designated persons, terrorism and terrorist financing
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing: supervision report 2017 to 2018
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, financial year ending March 2019
- MI5 and Counter Terrorism Policing implementation report: 2017 terrorist attacks
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to December 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Codes of practice for officers using examination powers at ports
- Investigatory Powers Act 2016 – codes of practice
- Proscribed terrorist groups or organisations
- Response to the operation of the terrorism acts in 2017 report
- Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Bill 2018: overarching documents
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Intelligence and Security Committee: Annual report 2017-2018
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 July 2018 to September 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Use of closed material procedure report: 25 June 2017 to 24 June 2018
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)