National security vetting
The Cerberus e-veting system will deliver a faster, more effective and efficient national security vetting system.
Record of suspicious transactions
Form for recording suspicious transactions involving certain chemicals.
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction.
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest.
Significant disappearance and theft reporting form
A form to record details of explosives precursors or poisons that are lost or stolen.
Guidance and regulation
- Prevent duty guidance
- Channel and Prevent Multi-Agency Panel (PMAP) guidance
- Safe handling of air guns
- Crowded places guidance
- Financial sanctions, ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaida organisations
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to December 2020
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to September 2020
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2019 to March 2020
- Prevent: Public knowledge and interactions
Policy papers and consultations
- Counter-Terrorism and Sentencing Bill
- Draft Authority to Carry Scheme 2021
- Counter-Terrorism Licensing Policy
- Online harms: interim codes of practice
- Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Act 2019: factsheets
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 October 2020 to 31 December 2020 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 April 2020 to 30 June 2020 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Use of closed material procedure report: 25 June 2018 to 24 June 2019
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 January 2020 to 31 March 2020 (‘TAFA 2010’)