National security vetting
The Cerberus e-veting system will deliver a faster, more effective and efficient national security vetting system.
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction.
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest.
Record of suspicious transactions
Form for recording suspicious transactions involving certain chemicals.
Significant disappearance and theft reporting form
A form to record details of explosives precursors or poisons that are lost or stolen.
Guidance and regulation
- Financial sanctions, ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaida organisations
- Current list of designated persons, terrorism and terrorist financing
News and communications
Research and statistics
- The Terrorism Acts in 2017
- Operation of Police Powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to June 2018
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, financial year ending March 2018
- Anti-money laundering and counter terrorist finance supervision reports
- The Terrorism Acts in 2016
Policy papers and consultations
- Investigatory Powers Act 2016 – codes of practice
- Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Bill 2018: overarching documents
- Response to the report on the use of terrorism legislation after Westminster Bridge
- Response to the operation of the terrorism acts in 2016 report
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Intelligence and Security Committee: Annual report 2016-2017
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 January 2018 to 31 March 2018 ('TAFA 2010')
- Use of closed material procedure report: 25 June 2016 to 24 June 2017
- Use of closed material procedure report: 25 June 2015 to 24 June 2016