On this page
National security vetting
The Cerberus e-veting system will deliver a faster, more effective and efficient national security vetting system.
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction.
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest.
Record of suspicious transactions
Form for recording suspicious transactions involving certain chemicals.
Significant disappearance and theft reporting form
A form to record details of explosives precursors or poisons that are lost or stolen.
Guidance and regulation
- Prevent duty guidance
- Channel guidance
- Financial sanctions, Iraq
- Current list of designated persons, terrorism and terrorist financing
- Stay Safe Film
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to December 2018
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2017 to March 2018
- Operation of Police Powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to September 2018
- The Terrorism Acts in 2017
Policy papers and consultations
- Codes of practice for officers using examination powers at ports
- Proscribed terrorist groups or organisations
- Response to the operation of the terrorism acts in 2017 report
- Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Bill 2018: overarching documents
- Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Act 2019: factsheets
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Intelligence and Security Committee: Annual report 2017-2018
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 July 2018 to September 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Use of closed material procedure report: 25 June 2017 to 24 June 2018
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)