On this page
National security vetting
The Cerberus e-veting system will deliver a faster, more effective and efficient national security vetting system.
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction
Form N110A: Power of arrest attached to injunction.
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest
Form ADM9: Warrant of Arrest.
Record of suspicious transactions
Form for recording suspicious transactions involving certain chemicals.
Significant disappearance and theft reporting form
A form to record details of explosives precursors or poisons that are lost or stolen.
Guidance and regulation
- Prevent duty guidance
- List of designated persons, terrorism and terrorist financing
- Channel guidance
- Stay Safe Film
- Safe handling of air guns
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent Programme, April 2018 to March 2019
- Operation of Police Powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to September 2019
- Inter-rater reliability of the Extremism Risk Guidelines 22+ (ERG 22+)
- Home Office – Statistics at Home Office
- Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000, quarterly update to June 2019 second edition
Policy papers and consultations
- Codes of practice for officers using examination powers at ports
- Proscribed terrorist groups or organisations
- Report of the Detainee Inquiry
- Investigatory Powers Act 2016 – codes of practice
- Response to the operation of the terrorism acts in 2017 report
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 April 2019 to 30 June 2019 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 ('TAFA 2010')
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)
- Intelligence and Security Committee: Annual report 2017-2018
- Quarterly report to Parliament: 1 July 2018 to September 2018 (‘TAFA 2010’)