On this page
Right to request flexible working: application form
This form is required to make an application to work flexibly under the right provided in law to eligible employees.
Complain about pay and work rights
Use the online form to complain about not being paid the National Minimum Wage, employment agencies, gangmasters or working hours.
Employment particulars written statement
Interactive template for a written statement of employment particulars.
Trade union recognition: make an application
Make, or respond to, an application for trade union recognition under Part I of Schedule A1 to the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Employee ownership and share buy backs consultation: response form
Respond by 16 November 2012. Template for responses to the consultation on company law provisions around share buy backs (URN 12/1162).
Guidance and regulation
- Shared Parental Leave and Pay - guidance and tools for parents
- Calculating the minimum wage
- Agency Workers Regulations 2010: guidance for recruiters
- Whistleblowing: list of prescribed people and bodies
- National Occupational Standards (NOS)
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Low Pay Commission research 2018
- Low Pay Commission Response to the Government on 'one-sided flexibility'
- National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage: government evidence on compliance and enforcement, 2018
- Employer ownership of skills pilot round 1: first report
- Employer ownership of skills pilot: round 1 final evaluation
Policy papers and consultations
- Increasing transparency in the labour market
- Agency workers recommendations
- Enforcement of employment rights recommendations
- Government response to the Taylor review of modern working practices
- Labour Market Enforcement Strategy 2018 to 2019: government response
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Employment Agency Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: annual report, 2017 to 2018
- Employment Agency Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: annual report, 2016 to 2017
- Employment Agencies Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: Business Impact Target
- Employment Agency Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: enforcement policy statement
- DfT equality monitoring 2015 to 2016