On this page
Right to request flexible working: application form
This form is required to make an application to work flexibly under the right provided in law to eligible employees.
Complain about pay and work rights
Use the online form to complain about not being paid the National Minimum Wage, employment agencies, gangmasters or working hours.
Employment particulars written statement
Interactive template for a written statement of employment particulars.
Disclosure of information: application and response forms
Make, or respond to, a complaint to the CAC under section 183 of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Trade union recognition: make an application
Make, or respond to, an application for trade union recognition under Part I of Schedule A1 to the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Guidance and regulation
- Agency Workers Regulations 2010: guidance for recruiters
- Calculating the minimum wage
- Providing a 'Key information document' for agency workers: guidance for employment businesses
- Whistleblowing: list of prescribed people and bodies
- TUPE: guide to 2006 regulations
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Labour market and skills projections: 2017 to 2027
- Developing and enhancing a labour market information database: LMI for All
- UK labour market statistics: January 2020
- Low Pay Commission 2019 summary of findings
- Low Pay Commission Report 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- Labour Market Enforcement Strategy 2020 to 2021: call for evidence
- Good work plan: establishing a new single enforcement body for employment rights
- National minimum wage law: enforcement
- National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage: government response to the Low Pay Commission’s Autumn 2019 recommendations
- National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage: Low Pay Commission remit 2019
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Labour Market Enforcement: annual report 2017 to 2018
- Employment Agency Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: annual report, 2017 to 2018
- Employment Agency Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: annual report, 2016 to 2017
- Employment Agencies Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: Business Impact Target
- Employment Agency Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: enforcement policy statement