Right to request flexible working: application form
This form is required to make an application to work flexibly under the right provided in law to eligible employees.
Employment particulars written statement
Interactive template for a written statement of employment particulars.
Complain about pay and work rights
Use the online form to complain about information relating to the National Minimum Wage, employment agencies, gangmasters or working hours.
Trade union recognition: make an application
Make, or respond to, an application for trade union recognition under Part I of Schedule A1 to the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Disclosure of information: application and response forms
Make, or respond to, a complaint to the CAC under section 183 of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage: government evidence on compliance and enforcement, 2018
- Employer ownership of skills pilot round 1: first report
- Employer ownership of skills pilot: round 1 final evaluation
- Labour market information (LMI): 2016 to 2017 data
- The use of Pay Between Assignment contracts for agency workers including the role of umbrella organisations
Policy and engagement
- Government response to the Taylor review of modern working practices
- National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage: government response to the Low Pay Commission’s Autumn 2017 report
- National minimum wage law: enforcement
- Employment Agency Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: annual report, 2017 to 2018
- DfT equality monitoring 2015 to 2016
- National Minimum Wage: response to the Low Pay Commission’s spring 2016 report
- DfT equality monitoring 2014 to 2015
- Zero response to an FOI asking about CNC employees dismissed or absent due to being overweight