Right to request flexible working: application form
This form is required to make an application to work flexibly under the right provided in law to eligible employees.
Complain about pay and work rights
Use the online form to complain about information relating to National Minimum Wage, employment agencies, gangmasters or working hours.
Employment particulars written statement
Interactive template for a written statement of employment particulars.
Trade union recognition: make an application
Make, or respond to, an application for trade union recognition under Part I of Schedule A1 to the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Holding information or documents in confidence: make an application
Make, or respond to, an application under Regulation 25(6) of the Information and Consultation Regulations 2004.
Guidance and regulation
- Calculating the minimum wage
- Agency Workers Regulations 2010: guidance for recruiters
- National Occupational Standards (NOS)
- Whistleblowing: list of prescribed people and bodies
- TUPE: guide to 2006 regulations
News and communications
Research and statistics
- National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage: government evidence on compliance and enforcement, 2018
- Employer ownership of skills pilot round 1: first report
- Employer ownership of skills pilot: round 1 final evaluation
- Labour market information (LMI): 2016 to 2017 data
- The use of Pay Between Assignment contracts for agency workers including the role of umbrella organisations
Policy papers and consultations
- Agency workers recommendations
- Enforcement of employment rights recommendations
- Government response to the Taylor review of modern working practices
- National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage: government response to the Low Pay Commission’s Autumn 2017 report
- National minimum wage law: enforcement
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Employment Agency Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: annual report, 2017 to 2018
- Employment Agency Standards (EAS) Inspectorate: annual report, 2016 to 2017
- DfT equality monitoring 2015 to 2016
- National Minimum Wage: response to the Low Pay Commission’s spring 2016 report
- DfT equality monitoring 2014 to 2015