Fire and rescue bulletins cover issues of interest and relevance to fire and rescue authorities.
The fire and rescue bulletin for June 2012 covers:
- Community Right to Challenge: statutory guidance (draft)
- consultation on localising support for Council Tax: funding arrangements consultation
- fire and rescue authority use of electromagnetic spectrum
- review of content of the publication fire statistics Great Britain
- emergency services interoperability at incidents: awareness training package