1. Overview

The UK Border Agency (UKBA) has been replaced by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and the Border Force.

There are other ways to contact UKVI if you’re outside the UK.

If you’re inside the UK, who you need to contact depends on what your enquiry is about.

Change of address or legal representative

Tell UKVI if you change your UK address or legal representative.

Biometric residence permits (BRP)

Email UKVI if you’ve applied for a BRP and it hasn’t arrived or if it contains errors when you get it.

Immigration crime

You can also report an immigration crime.