Contact the Home Office if you think someone is living or working in the UK illegally, or is employing someone who isn’t allowed to work in the UK.

In an emergency, dial 999 and ask for the police.

Start now on the Home Office website

More Information

You don’t have to give your name and address.

Any information will be treated as confidential.

Other ways to report a crime

You can call the following organisations to report a crime anonymously.

Immigration Enforcement hotline
0300 123 7000

0800 555111

Customs hotline
0800 595 000

The Anti-Terrorist hotline
0800 789 321

Find out about call charges