On this page
Storage at Scale competition
Funding for demonstrating innovative large scale energy storage.
Clean Growth Fund
A request for proposals to raise and manage the government’s Clean Growth Fund.
Smart Energy Savings (SENS) competition
The SENS competition aims to develop and trial innovative feedback products and services that use smart meter data, to help domestic customers reduce their energy consumption.
Flexibility exchange demonstration projects: FleX competition
The FleX competition will support the development and demonstration of innovative solutions to value and trade flexibility.
Carbon Capture and Utilisation Demonstration (CCUD) innovation programme
BEIS has allocated up to £20 million to design and construct carbon capture and utilisation (CCU) demonstration projects.
Guidance and regulation
- Energy Technology List (ETL)
- Funding for innovative smart energy systems
- Combined heat and power
- Funding for low carbon industry
- Combined Heat and Power Quality Assurance Programme
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Domestic RHI mechanism for budget management: estimated commitments
- Call for CCUS Innovation: literature review, benchmarking report and calculator
- Renewable Energy Planning Database quarterly extract
- Global biomass markets
- Alternative heat solutions: converting a town to low carbon heating
Policy papers and consultations
- The future for small-scale low-carbon generation: part A
- The future for small-scale low carbon generation: part B
- Capacity Market: further technical amendments
- ASEAN Low Carbon Energy Programme
- Recipients of Energy Entrepreneurs Funding
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Sizewell C: response to EDF Energy stage 3 consultation
- Nuclear industry environmental performance reports
- An overview of the investment secured in low carbon energy since 2010
- First annual review of the ICF support for Low Carbon Agriculture in Colombia
- FOI release: Fixed telephony, broadband and WAN