On this page
Storage at Scale competition
Funding for demonstrating innovative large scale energy storage.
Smart Energy Savings (SENS) competition
The SENS competition aims to develop and trial innovative feedback products and services that use smart meter data, to help domestic customers reduce their energy consumption.
Flexibility exchange demonstration projects: FleX competition
The FleX competition will support the development and demonstration of innovative solutions to value and trade flexibility.
Nuclear innovation programme: advanced manufacturing and materials competition, Phase 2
Guidance and forms you need to apply for the advanced manufacturing and materials (AMM) competition, Phase 2.
Clean Growth Fund
A request for proposals to raise and manage the government’s Clean Growth Fund.
Guidance and regulation
- Energy Technology List (ETL)
- Funding for innovative smart energy systems
- Funding for low carbon industry
- Combined heat and power
- Heat Networks Investment Project (HNIP) pilot scheme
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Domestic RHI mechanism for budget management: estimated commitments
- Renewable Energy Planning Database quarterly extract
- Heat decarbonisation: overview of current evidence base
- Electric Chargepoint Analysis 2017: Domestics
- Electric Chargepoint Analysis 2017: Public Sector Fasts
Policy papers and consultations
- The future for small-scale low-carbon generation
- Smart Metering Implementation Programme: realising non-domestic benefits
- Capacity Market: technical amendments
- Contracts for Difference
- Smart Metering Implementation Programme: progress report 2018
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Nuclear industry environmental performance reports
- An overview of the investment secured in low carbon energy since 2010
- First annual review of the ICF support for Low Carbon Agriculture in Colombia
- FOI release: Fixed telephony, broadband and WAN
- Delivering UK Energy Investment: Networks 2014