On this page
Flexibility exchange demonstration projects: FleX competition
The FleX competition will support the development and demonstration of innovative solutions to value and trade flexibility.
Storage at Scale competition
Funding for demonstrating innovative large scale energy storage.
Smart Energy Savings (SENS) competition
The SENS competition aims to develop and trial innovative feedback products and services that use smart meter data, to help domestic customers reduce their energy consumption.
Clean Growth Fund
A request for proposals to raise and manage the government’s Clean Growth Fund.
Nuclear innovation programme: advanced manufacturing and materials competition, Phase 2
Guidance and forms you need to apply for the advanced manufacturing and materials (AMM) competition, Phase 2.
Guidance and regulation
- Energy Technology List (ETL)
- Combined heat and power
- Funding for innovative smart energy systems
- Combined Heat and Power Quality Assurance Programme
- Enhanced Capital Allowance scheme for energy-saving technologies
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Renewable Energy Planning Database quarterly extract
- Domestic RHI mechanism for budget management: estimated commitments
- Hydrogen for heating: emissions potential - literature review
- Global biomass markets
- Alternative heat solutions: converting a town to low carbon heating
Policy papers and consultations
- Contracts for Difference (CfD): proposed amendments to the contract
- Capacity Market: technical amendments
- Capacity Market: further technical amendments
- Enrolment of Secure SMETS1 meters in the Data Communications Company (DCC)
- Offshore wind: Sector Deal
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Sizewell C: response to EDF Energy stage 3 consultation
- Nuclear industry environmental performance reports
- An overview of the investment secured in low carbon energy since 2010
- First annual review of the ICF support for Low Carbon Agriculture in Colombia
- FOI release: Fixed telephony, broadband and WAN