On this page
Clean Growth Fund
A request for proposals to raise and manage the government’s Clean Growth Fund.
Carbon Capture and Utilisation Demonstration (CCUD) innovation programme
BEIS has allocated up to £20 million to design and construct carbon capture and utilisation (CCU) demonstration projects.
Smart Energy Savings (SENS) competition
The SENS competition aims to develop and trial innovative feedback products and services that use smart meter data, to help domestic customers reduce their energy consumption.
CCUS Innovation Programme
Grant funding for projects developing novel technology and processes that reduce the cost of deploying CCUS (carbon capture, usage and storage).
Flexibility exchange demonstration projects: FleX competition
The FleX competition will support the development and demonstration of innovative solutions to value and trade flexibility.
Guidance and regulation
- Energy Technology List (ETL)
- Green finance
- Combined heat and power
- Industrial Heat Recovery Support programme: how to apply
- Funding for low carbon industry
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Renewable Energy Planning Database quarterly extract
- Domestic RHI mechanism for budget management: estimated commitments
- Accelerating green finance: Green Finance Taskforce report
- Call for CCUS Innovation: literature review, benchmarking report and calculator
- Global biomass markets
Policy papers and consultations
- Energy Company Obligation (ECO3): improving consumer protection
- The future for small-scale low-carbon generation: part A
- Green finance strategy
- ASEAN Low Carbon Energy Programme
- Recipients of Energy Entrepreneurs Funding
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Sizewell C: response to EDF Energy stage 3 consultation
- Nuclear industry environmental performance reports
- An overview of the investment secured in low carbon energy since 2010
- First annual review of the ICF support for Low Carbon Agriculture in Colombia
- FOI release: Fixed telephony, broadband and WAN