On this page
Smart Energy Savings (SENS) competition
The SENS competition aims to develop and trial innovative feedback products and services that use smart meter data, to help domestic customers reduce their energy consumption.
Storage at Scale competition
Funding for demonstrating innovative large scale energy storage.
Flexibility exchange demonstration projects: FleX competition
The FleX competition will support the development and demonstration of innovative solutions to value and trade flexibility.
Nuclear innovation programme: advanced manufacturing and materials competition, Phase 2
Guidance and forms you need to apply for the advanced manufacturing and materials (AMM) competition, Phase 2.
Clean Growth Fund
A request for proposals to raise and manage the government’s Clean Growth Fund.
Guidance and regulation
- Energy Technology List (ETL)
- Combined heat and power
- Funding for innovative smart energy systems
- Wave and tidal energy: part of the UK's energy mix
- Funding for low carbon industry
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Methodology to assess methane leakage from anaerobic digestion plants
- Fuel Driven Heat Pumps
- Domestic RHI mechanism for budget management: estimated commitments
- Renewable Energy Planning Database quarterly extract
- Heat decarbonisation: overview of current evidence base
Policy papers and consultations
- Capacity Market: further technical amendments
- Enrolment of Secure SMETS1 meters in the Data Communications Company (DCC)
- Capacity Market: technical amendments
- The future for small-scale low-carbon generation
- Offshore wind: Sector Deal
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Nuclear industry environmental performance reports
- An overview of the investment secured in low carbon energy since 2010
- First annual review of the ICF support for Low Carbon Agriculture in Colombia
- FOI release: Fixed telephony, broadband and WAN
- Delivering UK Energy Investment: Networks 2014