Find a job
Search and apply for jobs in Great Britain using ‘Find a job’.
Find an apprenticeship
Register your profile, search vacancies and apply for an apprenticeship - you must be 16 or over
Contact Jobcentre Plus
Jobcentre Plus contact details for claims, appointments, help finding a job and finding your nearest Jobcentre Plus
Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) is an unemployment benefit you can claim while looking for work - how to apply online, new style JSA, eligibility, rates, rapid reclaim, JSA interview, when payment can be stopped
Request a basic DBS check
How to apply for a basic DBS check to get a copy of your criminal record, and what you must provide.
Guidance and regulation
- See Potential: case studies, employer information pack and step-by-step employer guide
- Work and Health Programme statistics release strategy
- Work and Health Programme statistics: background information and methodology
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Work and Health Programme statistics to August 2018
- Access to Work research review
- Employment Vacancies – Statistics from July to September 2018.
- Steps 2 Success: NI Statistics from October 2014 to June 2018