279 services

279 services sorted by Most viewed
From Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
  • Sign in to your Universal Credit account

    Sign in to your Universal Credit account - report a change, add a note to your journal, see your payments and do other tasks

  • Universal Credit

    Universal Credit is replacing 6 other benefits with a single monthly payment if you're out of work or on a low income - eligibility, how to prepare.

  • Cold Weather Payment

    Cold Weather Payment - what you'll get, eligibility and how to find out if your area is due a payment

    • Overview

      You may get a Cold Weather Payment if you’re getting certain benefits or…

    • What you'll get

      You’ll get £25 for each 7 day period of very cold weather between 1…

    • Eligibility

      You may get Cold Weather Payments if you’re getting: Pension Credit Income…

    • How to claim

      You do not need to apply. If you’re eligible to get a Cold Weather…

    • Hospital stays

      Tell your pension centre or Jobcentre Plus office if you go into hospital…

  • Check your State Pension forecast

    Find out how much State Pension you could get (your forecast), when you could get it and how you could increase it

  • Benefits calculators

    Find out what benefits you could get, how much you could get and how to claim

  • Find a job

    Search and apply for jobs in Great Britain using ‘Find a job’.

  • Check your State Pension age

    Work out your State Pension age and Pension Credit qualifying age

  • Carer's Allowance

    Apply for Carer's Allowance - money to help you look after someone who needs to be cared for. Apply online or use form DS700.

  • Apply for Universal Credit

    Apply for Universal Credit - a monthly payment to help with your living costs if you’re on a low income or out of work.

  • Apply for a National Insurance number

    Apply for your first National Insurance number - you must have the right to work or study in the UK

  • Check your National Insurance record

    Find out if you've paid enough National Insurance to qualify for the full State Pension - check gaps, contributions and credits, get a National Insurance statement, call the helpline

  • Calculate your child maintenance

    Use this calculator to work out an amount of child maintenance for your children.

  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

    Personal Independence Payment (PIP) replaces Disability Living Allowance (DLA) - how and when to claim, rates, eligibility.

  • Winter Fuel Payment

    Winter Fuel Payment helps older people with their heating bills - claim form, how much you get, eligibility

  • The new State Pension

    How to get and claim your State Pension, State Pension age - for men born on or after 6 April 1951 and women born on or after 6 April 1953

  • Manage your Child Maintenance Service case

    Child maintenance - how to pay, non-payment, reporting changes, parentage disagreements, appeals and complaints

  • Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)

    Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) is an unemployment benefit you can claim while looking for work - how to apply online, new style JSA, eligibility, rates, rapid reclaim, JSA interview, when payment can be stopped

  • Find a lost National Insurance number

    What to do if you lose your National Insurance number, information about where to find it and who to contact

  • Contact Jobcentre Plus

    Jobcentre Plus contact details for claims, appointments, help finding a job and finding your nearest Jobcentre Plus

  • Warm Home Discount Scheme

    The Warm Home Discount Scheme could take £140 off your winter electricity bill - eligibility, how to claim your discount, deadlines