Find pension contact details

Use this service to find contact details to search for a lost pension.

You can find contact details for:

  • your own workplace or personal pension scheme
  • someone else’s scheme if you have their permission

This service will not tell you whether you have a pension, or what its value is.

You need the name of an employer or a pension provider to use this service.

The online service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Start now

Other ways to apply

You can also request contact details from the Pension Tracing Service by phone or by post. They cannot tell you whether you have a pension, or what its value is.

Pension Tracing Service

Telephone: 0800 731 0193
From outside the UK: +44 (0)191 215 4491
Textphone: 0800 731 0176
Relay UK (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 0800 731 0193
British Sign Language (BSL) video relay service if you’re on a computer - find out how to use the service on mobile or tablet
Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm
Find out about call charges

The Pension Service
Post Handling Site A
WV98 1AF
United Kingdom

  1. Step 1 Check when you can retire

  2. and Check how much pension you could get

  3. Step 2 Increase your pension

    You might be able to increase the amount you get if you delay your pension.

    1. Find out about delaying your pension

    You might be able to pay voluntary contributions to fill in gaps in your National Insurance record (such as, from when you were not working or claiming benefits).

    1. Check if you can pay voluntary National Insurance contributions

    For advice about increasing your workplace or private pension, speak to a financial adviser.

    1. Find a financial adviser through Unbiased
  4. Step 3 Check what other financial support you could get

  5. Step 4 Decide when to retire