Use this service to get your State Pension online.
- the date of your most recent marriage, civil partnership or divorce
- the dates of any time spent living or working abroad
- your personal or joint bank or building society details
If you’ve received a letter about getting your State Pension, you can use the invitation code from it.
If you have not received an invitation letter and you are within 4 months of reaching your State Pension age, you can still claim online.
This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
There’s a different process if you live in Northern Ireland.
Before you start
Applying online is the quickest way to get your State Pension but you can also:
- download the State Pension claim form and send it to your local pension centre
- phone the Pension Service to get a State Pension claim form posted to you
There’s a different way to claim your pension from abroad, including the Channel Islands.
If you do not want to claim yet, you can delay your State Pension.