Use this service to get your State Pension online.

You’ll need:

  • your unique invite code - this is on a letter you’ll get from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
  • the date of your most recent marriage, civil partnership or divorce
  • the dates of any time spent living or working abroad
  • your personal or joint bank or building society details

If you don’t want to get your State Pension now, you don’t have to do anything. You may get more State Pension if you wait.

This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Start now

Before you start

If you haven’t got your letter and invite code, you can’t claim online. You can claim by phone or by post instead.

If you live in Northern Ireland, you’ll need to get your State Pension with NI Direct.

There’s a different way to claim if you live overseas.