Use the armed forces redundancy calculator to calculate your redundancy benefits.
Start now on the Ministry of Defence website
The calculator covers the armed forces redundancy schemes AFRS 2006 and AFRS 2010.
There’s a separate redundancy calculator for Gurkhas (XLS, 120KB) on the APFS 05 and AFPS 75 schemes.
Use the calculator’s help section if you’re not sure what scheme you’re on.
What you need
- pay details from your pay statement
- details of your armed forces pension scheme
- your date of enlistment
- details of your breaks in service or periods of unpaid service, including career breaks and detention - these don’t count as reckonable service for pension benefits
- details of all service including previous service
- your total reckonable service