Environmental permit: pre-application advice form including nature and heritage conservation screening
Use this form to get help from the Environment Agency to complete your environmental permit application and if you need a heritage and nature conservation screen.
Application to use herbicides in or near water
Use this form if you plan to use herbicides to control weeds in water or on the banks next to a waterbody or watercourse.
Zoos or zoo inspectors should use these forms when carrying out inspections.
Illegal Wildlife Trade Challenge Fund: forms, templates and guidance
Forms, templates and guidance for projects funded by the Challenge Fund, including annual report templates.
Claim a facilitation fund grant and record progress: Countryside Stewardship
Use this form to claim a payment and record progress under a facilitation fund agreement.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Protecting biota from cooling water intakes at nuclear power stations
- UK farm animal genetic resources (FAnGR): breed inventory results
- ENV09 - England biodiversity indicators
- UK Biodiversity indicators
- England biodiversity indicators
Policy papers and consultations
- Declaration: London Conference on the Illegal Wildlife Trade 2018
- Darwin Plus grant: Penguins in the Southern Ocean
- Illegal Wildlife Trade Challenge Fund: List of projects
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Cumbria BogLIFE project
- Environment Agency annual fisheries reports
- Marches Mosses BogLIFE project
- Results-Based Agri-environment Payment Scheme (RBAPS) pilot study in England
- Humberhead Peatlands restoration LIFE+ project