Check your State Pension age
Work out your State Pension age and Pension Credit qualifying age
Application for a State Pension statement
You can apply for a State Pension statement using this form BR19. Fill it in with a pen or use the interactive version and post them to us.
State Pension claim form
You can claim your State Pension by post using one of the forms on this page. Which one to use depends on when you were born.
Winter Fuel Payment claim form
Fill in this form to claim Winter Fuel Payment for winter 2018 to 2019 (or you can claim by phone).
International State Pension claim form
The international State Pension claim form IPC BR1 and guidance notes to help you complete the form.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Benefit expenditure and caseload tables 2018
- Winter Fuel Payment: recipient and household figures 2017 to 2018
- Pensioners' incomes series: financial year 2016/17
- Flexible payments from pensions
- Work Programme: cohort and time series data
Policy and engagement
- Bulk transfers of defined contribution pensions without member consent: draft regulations
- Overseas pension transfers and the advice requirement
- Royal Mail Statutory Pension Scheme annual accounts 2016 to 2017
- Aircrew Officers Association Europe: annual returns
- FOI on pension age
- DWP FOI releases for September 2015
- Pension Protection Fund annual report and accounts 2014 to 2015