Check your State Pension age
Work out your State Pension age and Pension Credit qualifying age
Application for a State Pension statement
You can apply for a State Pension statement using this form BR19. Fill it in with a pen or use the interactive version and post them to us.
Carer's Allowance claim form
Use this form to claim Carer’s Allowance by post if you can’t claim online.
Winter Fuel Payment claim form
Fill in this form to claim Winter Fuel Payment for winter 2018 to 2019 (or you can claim by phone).
State Pension claim form
You can claim your State Pension by post using one of the forms on this page. Which one to use depends on when you were born.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Benefit expenditure and caseload tables 2018
- Personal pensions statistics introduction
- Personal pensions: estimated number of individuals contributing by country and region
- Personal pensions: estimated number of individuals contributing by gender and age
- Winter Fuel Payment: recipient and household figures 2017 to 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Bulk transfers of defined contribution pensions without member consent: draft regulations
- Overseas pension transfers and the advice requirement
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Department for Communities (NI) complaints: Annual report by the Independent Case Examiner 2017 to 2018
- DWP complaints: Annual report by the Independent Case Examiner 2017 to 2018
- Royal Mail Statutory Pension Scheme annual accounts 2016 to 2017
- Aircrew Officers Association Europe: annual returns
- FOI on pension age