Winter Fuel Payment claim form
Form to claim a Winter Fuel Payment for winter 2016 to 2017.
Ref: WFP1 PDF, 418KB, 5 pages
Ref: WFP1 Cymraeg PDF, 427KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
You usually get a Winter Fuel Payment automatically if you get the State Pension or another social security benefit (not Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction or Child Benefit).
Read more about who is entitled to a Winter Fuel Payment.
Living in another EEA country or Switzerland
If you’re living in another EEA country or Switzerland, use the Winter Fuel payment claim form for the EEA and Switzerland. We cannot accept claims made on the UK form if you’re living in another EEA country or Switzerland.
Published: 31 July 2013
Updated: 24 May 2016
- Added Welsh Winter Fuel Payment claim form for winter 2016 to 2017.
- Added Winter Fuel Payment claim form for winter 2016 to 2017.
- Added information about claiming a Winter Fuel Payment for the winter 2016 to 2017.
- Added Winter Fuel Payment claim form for winter 2015/16.
- Updated the page to explain how to claim a Winter Fuel Payment for winter 2015 to 2016 until the claim form is available.
- Published claim form for winter 2014 to 2015.
- First published.