End-user undertaking (EUU) form
Download a form to accompany applications for a standard individual export licence (SIEL).
Open individual export licence (OIEL) undertaking template
A consignee undertaking which is required to be completed in accordance with open individual Export Licence conditions.
Book a first vehicle inspection for TIR border crossings
Apply to get a certificate to prove a load compartment follows the approved design to be used under the TIR scheme for quicker international border crossings.
Export control symposium 2017
Invitation and booking form for this year's export control symposium.
Get a vehicle load compartment design approved for TIR border crossings
Apply to get a vehicle load compartment design approved to be used under the TIR scheme for quicker international border crossings.
Guidance and regulation
- Consolidated list of strategic military and dual-use items that require export authorisation
- Current arms embargoes and other restrictions
News and communications
Research and statistics
- The Export Control (Al-Qaida and Taliban Sanctions) Order 2011: post implementation review
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 July to 30 September 2017
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 July to 30 September 2016
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 April to 30 June 2017
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 October to 31 December 2016
Policy and engagement
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: export controls
- CP Cases wins export deals in India and Italy with help from UKTI
- UK Strategic Export Controls annual report 2017
- UK Strategic Export Controls Annual Report 2016
- Export licences approved for Russia
- Existing export licences for military and dual-use goods to Algeria, Morocco and Mauritania
- Strategic export controls