On this page
End-user undertaking (EUU) form
Download a form to accompany applications for a standard individual export licence (SIEL).
Open individual export licence (OIEL) undertaking template
A consignee undertaking which is required to be completed in accordance with open individual Export Licence conditions.
Change a vehicle load compartment for TIR border crossings
Apply to get a certificate if you change an approved load compartment design to make sure it still meets the rules to be used under the TIR scheme.
Get a certificate for a vehicle using an approved design for TIR border crossings
Apply to get a certificate to prove a load compartment follows a design you've had approved to be used under the TIR scheme for international border crossings.
Waste recovery sites: Waste consents pre-consent application form
If you operate a waste recovery site with a permit and regularly receive shipments of the same waste, you may benefit from having a pre-consent.
Guidance and regulation
- List of controlled goods for transitional simplified procedures
- Export horses and ponies: special rules
- UK Strategic Export Control Lists
- Export food, drink and agricultural products
- Consolidated list of strategic military and dual-use items that require export authorisation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 July to 30 September 2011
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 July to 30 September 2017
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 2016
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 October to 31 December 2018
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 April to 30 June 2017
Policy papers and consultations
- Pre-licensing register of arms brokers: call for evidence
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: export controls
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- UK Strategic Export Controls annual report 2018
- UK Strategic Export Controls annual report 2017
- UK Strategic Export Controls Annual Report 2016
- Existing export licences for military and dual-use goods to Algeria, Morocco and Mauritania
- Strategic export controls