On this page
End-user undertaking (EUU) form
Download a form to accompany applications for a standard individual export licence (SIEL).
Open individual export licence (OIEL) undertaking template
A consignee undertaking which is required to be completed in accordance with open individual Export Licence conditions.
Book an individual vehicle inspection for TIR border crossings
Get an individual vehicle inspected for the first time, or book a 2-yearly inspection for any vehicle approved to be used under the TIR scheme.
Get a certificate for a vehicle using an approved design for TIR border crossings
Apply to get a certificate to prove a load compartment follows a design you've had approved to be used under the TIR scheme for international border crossings.
AGREX: Export licence application form for agricultural products
Use the AGREX form to apply for a licence to export agricultural products from the EU.
Guidance and regulation
- Sanctions, embargoes and restrictions
- UK Strategic Export Control Lists
- Current arms embargoes and other restrictions
- Embargoes and sanctions on Iran
- Consolidated list of strategic military and dual-use items that require export authorisation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 July to 30 September 2015
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 October to 31 December 2016
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 April to 30 June 2017
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 April to 30 June 2015
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 2014
Policy papers and consultations
- Pre-licensing register of arms brokers: call for evidence
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: export controls
- CP Cases wins export deals in India and Italy with help from UKTI
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- UK Strategic Export Controls annual report 2017
- UK Strategic Export Controls Annual Report 2016
- Export licences approved for Russia
- Existing export licences for military and dual-use goods to Algeria, Morocco and Mauritania
- Strategic export controls