End-user undertaking (EUU) form
Download a form to accompany applications for a standard individual export licence (SIEL).
Open individual export licence (OIEL) undertaking template
A consignee undertaking which is required to be completed in accordance with open individual Export Licence conditions.
AGREX: Export licence application form for agricultural products
Use the AGREX form to apply for a licence to export agricultural products from the EU.
Book an individual vehicle inspection for TIR border crossings
Get an individual vehicle inspected for the first time, or book a 2-yearly inspection for any vehicle approved to be used under the TIR scheme.
Get a certificate for a vehicle using an approved design for TIR border crossings
Apply to get a certificate to prove a load compartment follows a design you've had approved to be used under the TIR scheme for international border crossings.
Guidance and regulation
- Sanctions, embargoes and restrictions
- UK Strategic Export Control Lists
- Current arms embargoes and other restrictions
- How to prepare for the Customs Declaration Service
- Consolidated list of strategic military and dual-use items that require export authorisation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 April to 30 June 2017
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 October to 31 December 2016
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 July to 30 September 2015
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 2014
- Strategic export controls: licensing statistics, 1 April to 30 June 2015
Policy papers and consultations
- Pre-licensing register of arms brokers: call for evidence
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: export controls
- CP Cases wins export deals in India and Italy with help from UKTI
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- UK Strategic Export Controls annual report 2017
- UK Strategic Export Controls Annual Report 2016
- Export licences approved for Russia
- Existing export licences for military and dual-use goods to Algeria, Morocco and Mauritania
- Strategic export controls