Notify the CMA of anti-competitive or market issues
Complete this form and email it to the CMA to notify us of anti-competitive or market issues that you have concerns about.
Merger notice forms
Forms for businesses to use to notify the CMA of an anticipated or completed merger.
PPI compliance reporting template
Template for use by PPI providers to submit annual Payment Protection Insurance Order 2011 compliance reports to the CMA.
Undertakings in lieu of reference form
Remedies form to be completed by merger parties for the offering of undertakings in lieu of reference.
Private motor insurers and brokers: compliance reporting form
Private motor insurance (PMI) providers and brokers must submit a compliance report to the CMA by 1 February each year. You can do so by using our online form.
Guidance and regulation
Research and statistics
- Bank Referral Scheme: August 2018
- Local authorities and competition
- Local authority waste collection contracts: CMA analysis
- Understanding past merger remedies
- Evaluation of entry and expansion in UK merger cases
Policy and engagement
- CMA board meeting minutes: 18 July 2018
- Merger inquiry outcome statistics
- Mergers orders and undertakings register
- Competition Act 1998: public register of decisions
- Competition Act 1998 directions and commitments register