Notify the CMA of anti-competitive or market issues
Complete this form and email it to the CMA to notify us of anti-competitive or market issues that you have concerns about.
Merger notice forms
Forms for businesses to use to notify the CMA of an anticipated or completed merger.
PPI compliance reporting template
Template for use by PPI providers to submit annual Payment Protection Insurance Order 2011 compliance reports to the CMA.
Undertakings in lieu of reference form
Remedies form to be completed by merger parties for the offering of undertakings in lieu of reference.
Private motor insurers and brokers: compliance reporting form
Private motor insurance (PMI) providers and brokers must submit a compliance report to the CMA by 1 February each year. You can do so by using our online form.
Guidance and regulation
- Unfair contract terms: CMA37
- Care homes: consumer law advice for providers
- Groceries Supply Code of Practice
- Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations - traders: OFT1008
- Mergers - the CMA’s jurisdiction and procedure: CMA2
News and communications
Research and statistics
- UK businesses’ understanding of competition law
- Searching and switching in retail banking
- Estimating diversion ratios in hospital mergers
- UKCN consumer remedies project: lessons learned report
- Bank Referral Scheme: August 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Digital Competition Expert Panel: Call For Evidence
- Revised guidance on competition disqualification orders
- Draft guidance on changes to UK merger thresholds
- Care Homes for the elderly – charging fees after death
- Furniture parts cartel case study
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Merger inquiry outcome statistics
- CMA board meeting minutes: 12 September 2018
- CMA board meeting minutes: 18 July 2018
- Mergers orders and undertakings register
- Competition Act 1998: public register of decisions