On this page
Merger notice forms
Forms for businesses to use to notify the CMA of an anticipated or completed merger.
Undertakings in lieu of reference form
Remedies form to be completed by merger parties for the offering of undertakings in lieu of reference.
Groceries – Controlled Land: notification form
This form can be used by large grocery retailers to notify the Competition and Markets Authority about store acquisitions.
PPI compliance reporting template
Template for use by PPI providers to submit annual Payment Protection Insurance Order 2011 compliance reports to the CMA.
Arbitration request form
Form for use by suppliers requesting that the Groceries Code Adjudicator arbitrate in a dispute with a retailer.
Guidance and regulation
- Tell the CMA about a competition or market problem
- Unfair contract terms: CMA37
- Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations - traders: OFT1008
- State aid: the basics
- Mergers - the CMA’s jurisdiction and procedure: CMA2
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Business competitiveness in industrial sectors and the role of carbon pricing policy in the UK
- Reforming Regulation Initiative: CMA response
- CMA coronavirus taskforce update: 3 July 2020
- Analysis of the investigation of the proposed acquisition of PacBio by Illumina
- Regulation and competition: a review of the evidence
Policy papers and consultations
- Type B leniency in RPM cases – Draft Addendum to OFT1495
- Revised CA98 procedures guidance
- Proposed acquisition of Impcross by Gardner Aerospace: draft undertakings
- CMA impact assessment 2019 to 2020
- Digital Regulation Cooperation Forum
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Merger inquiry outcome statistics
- Multilateral Mutual Assistance and Cooperation Framework between the CMA, ACCC, CBC, NZCC, USDOJ and USFTC
- Breaches of the CMA’s markets and mergers remedies
- Mergers orders and undertakings register
- CMA and HFEA memorandum of understanding