Private motor insurers and brokers: compliance reporting form
Private motor insurance (PMI) providers and brokers must submit a compliance report to the CMA by 1 February each year. You can do so by using our online form.
Notify the CMA of anti-competitive or market issues
Complete this form and email it to the CMA to notify us of anti-competitive or market issues that you have concerns about.
Merger notice forms
Forms for businesses to use to notify the CMA of an anticipated or completed merger.
PPI compliance reporting template
Template for use by PPI providers to submit annual Payment Protection Insurance Order 2011 compliance reports to the CMA.
Undertakings in lieu of reference form
Remedies form to be completed by merger parties for the offering of undertakings in lieu of reference.
Guidance and regulation
- Unfair contract terms: CMA37
- Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations - traders: OFT1008
- Care homes: consumer law advice for providers
- Mergers - the CMA’s jurisdiction and procedure: CMA2
- Internal documents in merger investigations
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Tackling the loyalty penalty
- Financial Reporting Council: review 2018
- UK businesses’ understanding of competition law
- Searching and switching in retail banking
- Estimating diversion ratios in hospital mergers
Policy papers and consultations
- Draft guidance on requests for internal documents in merger investigations
- Proposed review of the Energy Market Investigation Order 2016
- Exceptions to the duty to refer
- Merger remedies
- CMA Annual Plan consultation 2019/20
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- CMA board meeting minutes: 20 November 2018
- CMA board meeting minutes: 17 October 2018
- Merger inquiry outcome statistics
- CMA board meeting minutes: 12 September 2018
- CMA board meeting minutes: 18 July 2018