PPI compliance reporting template
Template for use by PPI providers to submit annual Payment Protection Insurance Order 2011 compliance reports to the CMA.
MS Word Document, 88KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 284KB, 8 pages
Compliance reports must be completed annually by payment protection insurance (PPI) providers, and returned to the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA), in accordance with Article 12 of the Payment Protection Market Investigation Order 2011.
This template should be used for submitting the report.
The PPI Order also obliges PPI providers to:
- provide information about PPI
- provide an annual review or annual reminder
- disclose claims ratios
- provide a personal PPI quote
- offer retail PPI separately when sold in a package of insurance
- offer rebates on terminated PPI policies when these are paid by annual premium
- conduct a mystery shopping exercise (only if PPI annual turnover exceeds £60 million)
- appoint a compliance officer
See earlier updates on this work on the archived Office of Fair Trading web page on PPI.