Skip to main content

Search all content

8,760 results sorted by Most viewed
From Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
  • Sign in to your Universal Credit account - report a change, add a note to your journal, see your payments and do other tasks

  • Guidance on getting extra payments to help with the cost of living if you’re entitled to certain benefits or tax credits.

  • Millions of households across the UK will receive £300 directly from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) between 31 October and 19 November.

  • Universal Credit is replacing 6 other benefits with a single monthly payment if you're out of work or on a low income - eligibility, how to prepare.

  • Find out what benefits you could get, how much you could get and how to claim

  • Find out how much State Pension you could get (your forecast), when you could get it and how you could increase it

  • Search and apply for jobs in Great Britain using ‘Find a job’.

  • Work out your State Pension age and Pension Credit qualifying age

  • Find out if you've paid enough National Insurance to qualify for the full State Pension - check gaps, contributions and credits, get a National Insurance statement, call the helpline.

  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP) replaces Disability Living Allowance (DLA) - how and when to claim, rates, eligibility.

  • How to set up or manage a child maintenance arrangement, including what to do if a parent does not pay, how to contact the Child Maintenance Service, and signing in to your account.

  • Use this calculator to work out an amount of child maintenance for your children.

  • Winter Fuel Payment helps older people with their heating bills - claim form, how much you get, eligibility

  • Apply for Carer's Allowance - money to help you look after someone who needs to be cared for. Apply online or use form DS700.

  • Apply for your first National Insurance number - you must have the right to live and work in the UK.

  • What to do if you lose your National Insurance number, information about where to find it and who to contact.

  • The home of Department for Work and Pensions on GOV.UK. The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy. As the UK’s biggest public service department it administe…

  • Attendance Allowance helps pay for your personal care if you've reached State Pension age and are disabled - rates, eligibility, apply, claim form AA1.

  • Pension Credit is extra money for pensioners to bring your weekly income up to a minimum amount - what you'll get, apply, eligibility.

  • Find the contact details for a pension provider by using the Pension Tracing Service