Radioactive substances activity: application for an environmental permit Part RSR-A
This form is about you and your premises.
Wind farms: application forms for developers
If you are planning a wind farm development you need to complete and submit this application form.
Part RSR-C3: variation to a bespoke radioactive substances activity permit
Application form to vary a radioactive substances environmental permit for nuclear sites.
Part RSR-B3: apply for an open sources and radioactive waste nuclear site permit
Application for a new permit for a radioactive substances regulation (RSR) nuclear site.
Guidance and regulation
- Climate Change Levy rates
- Electricity meter certification
- Create an energy label
- National regulation: gas and electricity meters
- Traffic light monitoring system (shale gas and fracking)
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Magnox Inquiry: final report
- Electrical engineering standards: independent review
- Energy, goods and services used by UK businesses: 2017
- Protecting biota from cooling water intakes at nuclear power stations
- Magnox Inquiry: interim findings
Policy papers and consultations
- Exemptions from the requirement for an electricity licence: call for evidence
- Reforming the energy industry codes
- Introducing a new ‘Electricity System Restoration Standard’
- Trading electricity with the EU
- Generic design assessment of the UK HPR1000: consultation plan
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Geological disposal: scrutiny of RWM's work - annual reports
- Energy Act 2013 (Part 3): annual report, 2019 to 2020
- Office for Nuclear Regulation strategy 2020 to 2025
- Office for Nuclear Regulation corporate plan 2020 to 2021
- Bradwell B: responses to Bradwell Power Generation Company DCO consultations