Radioactive substances activity: application for an environmental permit Part RSR-A
This form is about you and your premises.
Part RSR-C3: variation to a bespoke radioactive substances activity permit
Application form to vary a radioactive substances environmental permit for nuclear sites.
Part RSR-B3: apply for an open sources and radioactive waste nuclear site permit
Application for a new permit for a radioactive substances regulation (RSR) nuclear site.
Wind farms: application forms for developers
If you are planning a wind farm development you need to complete and submit this application form.
Guidance and regulation
- Regulatory controls for radiation protection in the UK
- About shale gas and hydraulic fracturing (fracking)
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Protecting biota from cooling water intakes at nuclear power stations
- Minimising risks from fluid reinjection to deep geological formations
- Report of the Operational Safety Review Team (OSART) mission to Sizewell B nuclear power station 5-22 October 2015
- UK greenhouse gas emissions quarterly official statistics: 2013
- Public engagement with shale gas and oil
Policy and engagement
- Assessment and Design Fees: consultation on draft regulations
- Coal generation in Great Britain: The pathway to a low-carbon future
- Nuclear industry environmental performance reports
- Office for Nuclear Regulation Annual Report 2015-2016 to Parliament by the Secretary of State
- Energy Act 2013 Office for Nuclear Regulation Annual Report 2014-2015 to Parliament by the Secretary of State
- Ofgem annual report and accounts 2014-15
- Information between UKOOG and DECC OUGO