1. Register or renew as a waste carrier, broker or dealer (England)

    Register or renew registration with the Environment Agency to transport, buy, sell or broker waste.

  2. Licence finder

    Find out which licences you might need for your activity or business

  3. House in multiple occupation licence

    Get a licence to rent out your property as a house in multiple occupation (HMO) in England or Wales - local authority, private renting, landlords, houseshare

  4. Temporary Events Notice (England and Wales)

    You need a Temporary Event Notice if you want to carry out a 'licensable activity' on unlicensed premises in England or Wales

  5. Food premises approval (England)

    You need a licence for handling meat, fish, egg or dairy products unless you sell these direct to the public

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. Alcohol licensing
  2. Controlled drugs: licences, fees and returns
  3. Entertainment Licensing
  4. Medicines: reclassify your product
  5. Precursor chemical licensing
See more guidance and regulation in this topic