Temporary event notice form
Use this form to apply for permission to sell or supply alcohol on a temporary basis.
Premises licence forms
Guidance and forms for applying for a premises licence to sell alcohol, late night hot food and drink or provide public entertainment.
Designated premises supervisor forms
Application forms for designated premises supervisors of licensed premises.
Alcohol licensing: community premises
Apply for the sale of alcohol to be made the responsibility of a management committee instead of a premises supervisor.
Premises licence variation application form
Application for licence holders to vary a premises licence under section 34 of the Licensing Act 2003.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
Policy papers and consultations
- Personal alcohol licences: enabling targeted, local alternatives
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: alcohol sales
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Alcohol strategy consultation: individual responses
- Government and Partners Alcohol Working Group meeting minutes
- Home Office business plan 2012 to 2015: indicators and other key data