Temporary event notice form
Use this form to apply for permission to sell or supply alcohol on a temporary basis.
Premises licence forms
Guidance and forms for applying for a premises licence to sell alcohol, late night hot food and drink or provide public entertainment.
Designated premises supervisor forms
Application forms for designated premises supervisors of licensed premises.
Alcohol licensing: community premises
Apply for the sale of alcohol to be made the responsibility of a management committee instead of a premises supervisor.
Premises licence variation application form
Application for licence holders to vary a premises licence under section 34 of the Licensing Act 2003.
Guidance and regulation
- Accredited qualification providers: personal licence to sell alcohol
- Alcohol licensing fee levels
- Revised guidance issued under section 182 of Licensing Act 2003
- False ID guidance
- Guidance on the licensing of late night refreshment
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Alcohol and late night refreshment licensing England and Wales 31 March 2018
- The likely impacts of increasing alcohol price: a summary review of the evidence base
Policy papers and consultations
- The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: relaxation of licensing hours
- Airside alcohol licensing at international airports in England and Wales: call for evidence
- Community and Ancillary Sellers Notice consultation
- Review of British Antarctic Territory legislation: Sale of Alcohol
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: alcohol sales
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Alcohol strategy consultation: individual responses
- Government and Partners Alcohol Working Group meeting minutes
- Home Office business plan 2012 to 2015: indicators and other key data