Premises licence forms
Guidance and forms for applying for a premises licence to sell alcohol, late night hot food and drink or provide public entertainment.
Temporary event notice form
Use this form to apply for permission to sell or supply alcohol on a temporary basis.
Designated premises supervisor forms
Application forms for designated premises supervisors of licensed premises.
Alcohol licensing: community premises
Apply for the sale of alcohol to be made the responsibility of a management committee instead of a premises supervisor.
Minor variations to premises licence application form
Download the application form and guidance document to apply for a minor variation to a premises licence or club premises certificate.
Guidance and regulation
- Accredited qualification providers: personal licence to sell alcohol
- Alcohol licensing fee levels
- Revised guidance issued under section 182 of Licensing Act 2003
- False ID guidance
- Temporary events notices: fact sheet
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Alcohol and late night refreshment licensing England and Wales 31 March 2018
- The likely impacts of increasing alcohol price: a summary review of the evidence base
Policy papers and consultations
- Airside alcohol licensing at international airports in England and Wales: call for evidence
- Community and Ancillary Sellers Notice consultation
- World Cup licensing hours
- Alcohol strategy consultation
- 2010 to 2015 government policy: alcohol sales
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Alcohol strategy consultation: individual responses
- Government and Partners Alcohol Working Group meeting minutes
- Home Office business plan 2012 to 2015: indicators and other key data