Temporary event notice form

Use this form to apply for permission to sell or supply alcohol on a temporary basis.


Temporary event notice form


Use the TEN form to let the local council, police and environmental health know about a planned event that involves a licensable activity, for instance the sale of alcohol.

Published 1 October 2014
Last updated 3 April 2017 + show all updates
  1. Form updated.
  2. First published.