Alcohol licensing: temporary event notice forms

Application forms and guidance for holding a temporary event.

If you’re organising a temporary event and want to serve or sell alcohol, provide late-night refreshment, or put on regulated entertainment, you’ll need to complete a temporary event notice (TEN).

You can make your application for a TEN online

Alternatively you can access the forms and guidance below.

For applicants

  1. Temporary event notice form

    • Form
  2. Temporary event notice: guidance notes

    • Guidance
  3. Temporary events notices: fact sheet

    • Guidance