Accredited qualification providers: personal licence to sell alcohol

List of accredited organisations that provide courses and exams for a personal licence to sell alcohol.


To apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol, you must hold an alcohol licensing qualification, for example a BII Level II examination certificate.

This document lists all of the organisations accredited by the Home Secretary under the Licensing Act 2003, which offer a personal licence course.

More information on personal licensing is also available.