Alcohol licensing: personal licences

Documents relating to personal alcohol licences.

For general enquires on personal - licences you should contact your Local Licensing Authority.

Forms and guidance to make a postal application for a personal licence. You can also read the full guidance on alcohol licensing


Updates to this page

Published 26 March 2013
Last updated 1 December 2014 + show all updates
  1. Factsheets on new arrangements for personal licences due for renewal in 2015.

  2. First published.