Personal licence: disclosure of convictions and declaration

Use this form to declare relevant foreign offences, and forfeiture of a personal licence in the past 5 years, before you apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol.



To apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol, you need to declare any relevant criminal convictions using the form above, and these may impact on whether you’re found to be suitable as a licensee.

Before completing this application, please read the guidance notes at the end of the form and ensure you have signed both declarations.