Apply for this licence

Start now on The Insolvency Service website


If you act as an insolvency practitioner in England, Scotland or Wales, you must be authorised.

Authorisation may be obtained from the authorised body. These are listed on the Insolvency Service website.

Authorisation applications must contained specified information and be accompanied by a fee.