On this page
Child death reviews: forms for reporting child deaths
Forms to help child death overview panels (CDOPs) assess the causes of a child’s death as part of the child death review process.
Measles, mumps, rubella: letter for parents and form for oral fluid swab
Oral fluid (saliva) swabs: letter for parents whose children have suspected measles, mumps or rubella, instructions on taking oral fluid swab, form to send sample to lab.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination consent form
This HPV consent form for parents reflects the vaccination schedule change from 3 to 2 doses from September 2014.
Measles, mumps and rubella: surveillance form
Form for health professionals to supply additional patient information after Public Health England has confirmed a case of measles, mumps or rubella.
Guidance and regulation
- Start active, stay active: infographics on physical activity
- Vaccination of individuals with uncertain or incomplete immunisation status
- Shingles (herpes zoster): the green book, chapter 28a
- Promoting healthy weight in children, young people and families
- Meningococcal: the green book, chapter 22
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Meningococcal vaccination: statement from JCVI
- Breastfeeding at 6 to 8 weeks after birth: annual data
- Health visitor service delivery metrics: 2017 to 2018
- Child development outcomes at 2 to 2 and a half years: 2018 to 2019
- Breastfeeding at 6 to 8 weeks after birth: 2018 to 2019 quarterly data
Policy papers and consultations
- Ending the sale of energy drinks to children
- Transforming children and young people’s mental health provision: a green paper
- Caniatáu i ysgolion gadw chwistrellwyr adrenalin awtomatig sbâr
- Children and young people’s mental health: peer support
- Response to the select committee report on the children and young people's mental health green paper
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Universal infant free school meals (UIFSM): funding allocations 2015 to 2016
- Childhood vaccinations
- Public Health England Marketing Plan 2013 to 2014