Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination consent form
This HPV consent form for parents reflects the vaccination schedule change from 3 to 2 doses from September 2014.
COVER vaccine coverage data submission forms
Guidance for local health authorities on parameters for quarterly and annual data for the cover of vaccination evaluated rapidly (COVER) programme.
Measles, mumps, rubella: letter for parents and form for oral fluid swab
Oral fluid (saliva) swabs: letter for parents whose children have suspected measles, mumps or rubella, instructions on taking oral fluid swab, form to send sample to lab.
Measles, mumps and rubella: surveillance form
Form for health professionals to supply additional patient information after Public Health England has confirmed a case of measles, mumps or rubella.
Guidance and regulation
- UK immunisation schedule: the green book, chapter 11
- Start active, stay active: infographics on physical activity
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Early years profile: 2018 update
- 2017 child health profiles
- NDNS: results from Years 1 to 4 (combined)
- Health inequalities in London
- Children and young people’s risk behaviours: discussion paper
Policy and engagement
- Children and young people’s mental health: peer support
- Response to the select committee report on the children and young people's mental health green paper
- Universal infant free school meals (UIFSM): funding allocations 2015 to 2016
- Public Health England Marketing Plan 2013 to 2014