Child death reviews: forms for reporting child deaths
Forms to help child death overview panels (CDOPs) assess the causes of a child’s death as part of the child death review process.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination consent form
This HPV consent form for parents reflects the vaccination schedule change from 3 to 2 doses from September 2014.
Measles, mumps, rubella: letter for parents and form for oral fluid swab
Oral fluid (saliva) swabs: letter for parents whose children have suspected measles, mumps or rubella, instructions on taking oral fluid swab, form to send sample to lab.
Measles, mumps and rubella: surveillance form
Form for health professionals to supply additional patient information after Public Health England has confirmed a case of measles, mumps or rubella.
Children’s sports prostheses funding: how to apply
Guidelines on the eligibility criteria and how NHS limb centres in England can apply for funding for children’s activity and sports prostheses.
Guidance and regulation
- Vaccination of individuals with uncertain or incomplete immunisation status
- Start active, stay active: infographics on physical activity
- Meningococcal: the green book, chapter 22
- UK immunisation schedule: the green book, chapter 11
- Shingles (herpes zoster): the green book, chapter 28a
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Seasonal flu vaccine uptake in children of primary school age: monthly data, 2018 to 2019
- Young people profiles: 2018 update
- School-age children profiles: 2018 update
- Health visitor service delivery metrics: 2017 to 2018
- Health visitor service delivery metrics: 2018 to 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- Restricting promotions of food and drink that is high in fat, sugar and salt
- Ending the sale of energy drinks to children
- Transforming children and young people’s mental health provision: a green paper
- Childhood obesity plan: interactions between modelled policies
- Response to the select committee report on the children and young people's mental health green paper
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Universal infant free school meals (UIFSM): funding allocations 2015 to 2016
- Childhood vaccinations
- Public Health England Marketing Plan 2013 to 2014