- Companies House
- Part of:
- Companies House: guidance for limited companies, partnerships and other company types and Closing a company
- 1 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 1 August 2016, see all updates
How a limited liability partnership (LLP) can be removed from and restored to the register.
This guide will be relevant to you if you are a member of, or adviser to an LLP and are thinking of, or wish to dissolve an LLP, or wish to restore an LLP to the register.
Published: 1 August 2014
Updated: 1 August 2016
- Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Regulations 2016 came into force. This guidance has been amended to include these new regulations.
- New version relating to changes brought in by the The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act.
- Guidance updated from v3.2 to v3.3
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.