Change the details of a corporate secretary (CH04)

Use this form to change the details of a corporate entity that is a secretary.



This form can only be used to notify Companies House about changes to a corporate entity’s secretary’s details. This form is not to be used for making new appointments.

Don’t use the paper form if the company is in the PROOF (PROtected Online Filing) Scheme.

Published 19 September 2014
Last updated 6 March 2015 + show all updates
  1. Online filing option added
  2. First published.