Events that Companies House are holding or attending to support and advise businesses.
Companies House attends a variety of events throughout the UK and holds free seminars.
Networking and information seminar
The seminar will help you:
- become familiar with your company’s filing requirements
- file and find your company information online
- learn how to protect your company from corporate identity fraud
The seminar lasts for about 3 hours with morning or afternoon sessions available. You’ll have an opportunity after the seminar to network with other attendees and speak with Companies House staff.
First time directors seminar
If you have recently become a company director for the first time and want to know more about your responsibilities to Companies House, this seminar covers:
- the incorporation process
- why compliance is important
- changes to legislation that affect you
- how to file and find your company information online
Companies House accountancy seminar
For anyone who needs to file accounts. The seminar will show show you:
- how easy it is to file your accounts online
- the different types of accounts you can file online
- the different ways you can file accounts online
If you would like a representative from Companies House to attend or speak free of charge at an event that you are holding please contact firstname.lastname@example.org