Life of a company: event driven filings
- Companies House
- Part of:
- Life of a company: annual and event driven filing requirements, Companies House: guidance for limited companies, partnerships and other company types, and Running a company
- 1 February 2014
- Last updated:
- 27 June 2017, see all updates
Information about changes that UK companies need to file with Companies House and the rules and requirements on submitting them.
This guide is for directors, secretaries and persons acting as advisers to UK registered companies.
It covers what you need to file when particular changes occur within your company so that Companies House can update the public record and ensure searchers have access to an up-to-date picture of your company.
Published: 1 February 2014
Updated: 27 June 2017
- Update to guidance
- Guidance updated and converted to HTML. Welsh guidance removed for updating.
- Version 4.1 replaced by version 4.2. Inserted link at the end of chapter 3 part 2 to the registers guidance
- New version relating to changes brought in by the The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act.
- Guidance updated to version 3.4
- Welsh translation added
- First published.