Calendr digwyddiadau Tŷ’r Cwmnïau
Digwyddiadau rydym yn cynnal neu fynychu i gefnogi a chynnig arweiniad i gwmnïau.
Rydym yn rhedeg ac yn mynychu nifer o ddigwyddiadau yn y DU. Ymunwch â ni ar adeg a safle sy’n addas i chi.
Rydym yn mynychu sioeau sy’n gysylltiedig â busnes mewn llawer o leoliadau ar draws y DU. Mae’r arddangosfeydd yn amrywio o ddigwyddiadau rhanbarthol gyda nifer dethol o arddangoswyr, i sioeau busnes mawr hollgynhwysol.
Seminarau cyfarwyddwr newydd eu penodi
Rydym yn cynnal seminarau rhanbarthol ar gyfer unrhyw un sy’n newydd i fod yn gyfarwyddwr cwmni. Mae’r seminar yn cynnwys arweiniad ynghylch y wybodaeth y mae’n rhaid i bob cwmni gyflwyno i ni bob blwyddyn. Rydym yn ymuno â Swyddfa Eiddo Deallusol am fwy o brofiad i’r cwsmer.
Os ydych am wybod mwy amdanom ni ac ni all fynychu ein seminarau byddwch dal yn gallu elwa o’n harbenigedd. Mae cyfres o gwe-seminarau yn cael eu rhoi at ei gilydd a fydd yn caniatáu i chi i ymuno â ni ar-lein.
Published: 5 Tachwedd 2014
Updated: 15 Awst 2017
- New mortgage webinar added.
- New webinars added to 17 August and 27 September 2017
- Events added to list.
- New dates added for first time directors
- Events added 6 September 2017 and 21 November 2017.
- New Webinars added 26 June and 19 July
- First Time Director seminar, London added.
- Images added
- New event added in Cardiff
- Additional exhibitions added.
- Community Interest Company webinar added
- Seminars in Sunderland, Birmingham and Companies House and HMRC webinar added.
- New webinar dates added.
- Added Kent and Gatwick events for the 19 & 20 April.
- Added Newcastle event for 3 May
- New webinar added 27 February 2017.
- Webinar added 7 March.
- 3 new webinars added to the calendar
- New first time director event added for Guildford
- Events added 14 January, 17 to 18 February, 23 March and 6 to 7 April 2017
- Events added 7 March 2017, 29 March 2017 and 31 March 2017
- New webinars added: 15 November 2016, 1 December 2016 and 8 December 2016
- Belfast event added 23 February 2017
- 24 October webinar event added.
- New Manchester date added: 1 February 2017
- New London date added: 18 January 2017
- Page reformatted and references to types of events that have ended removed.
- Welsh translation added to landing page
- Webinar added 17 October
- The event on 19 October 2016 9am to 4:30pm for Kent Vision Live (Detling) has been removed from the list. We've been informed this event is no longer taking place.
- Monday 26 September 2016 date added.
- New events added to the calendar
- These events have been cancelled and removed from the calendar : 11 August - Cardiff 22 November - Cardiff 29 November - Birmingham 7 December - Manchester
- 25 October event in Cardiff removed
- November 8 event added for Carlisle
- Further events added for 11 October and 29 November.
- September London events added
- New event added. 4 October 2016, Companies House First Time Director Seminar, Cheltenham
- 2 new events added: 10th August 2016 - 9 30am -12 30pm - Companies House First Time Director Seminar - Southampton, 10th August 2016 - 2pm - 4pm - Companies House Legislative Seminar -Southampton
- Previous events now removed from the list.
- Change of venue on 24 and 25 May
- New events updated
- First Time Director event in Norwich (22.06.16) and Ipswich (23.06.16) added to the list.
- Old event removed
- March 7 Webinar added
- First Time Director seminar in Leeds on 29 June 2016 added to the calendar.
- Canterbury First Time Director event added
- New first time director dates in Cardiff added for May, July and August.
- Hull event added for 30 March 2016
- New dates added
- Events calendar updated.
- New dates added
- Events calendar updated with upcoming events in London, Cardiff, and Coventry.
- First Time Director seminar added to the events calendar for 24 May 2016 in Euston, London.
- Event descriptions updated.
- Newcastle upon Tyne event on 25 February 2016 added to the events calendar.
- First Time Directors Seminar in Aberdeen on 5 April 2016 added to the events calendar
- Webinar added to 5th December
- Exeter event added for 14 January 2016
- 26 April 2016 First Time Director Seminar in Basildon added.
- Hemel Hempstead date added, 26 April 2016.
- New dates for First Time Directors seminars in Cardiff in December.
- New event in Cambridge on February 6 added to the calendar.
- New First Time Director Seminar in Cardiff on 10 December added to the list.
- Get It Right event in Sterling on 10 November 2015 cancelled.
- October 1 events removed from the list.
- New Get It Right events added: Gloucester - 6 October 2015 Stirling Scotland - 10 November 2015 Liverpool - 9 December 2015
- 11 November 2015 event at B2B Roadshow removed due to cancellation.
- New event added : First Time Directors Seminar in Cardiff, 12 December 2015
- First Time Directors seminar on 9 September 2015 in Crick added to the event calendar
- Companies House First Time Directors Seminar in Bracknell added to the events calendar.
- Events on 25 June, 9 July and 10 July added to the calendar. The planned event on 19 June was cancelled by its organisers.
- 24th Nov date added.
- Companies House First Time Directors Seminar in York on 23 July added to the events calendar.
- New events added
- Cardiff event added for 21 May 2015, and Colchester event added for 19 August 2015
- Legislative changes event added. CPD points information added to first time directors and accountancy seminars. Information on networking and information seminar removed.
- New Companies House Legislative Events added for Birmingham and Cardiff
- Removal of old dates.
- First Time Directors Seminar, Lincoln, added
- New dates added.
- Old dates removed
- Rotherham event changed from 7 May to 28 May 2015
- Outdated events removed
- New Derby date added April 14, 2015
- First Time Directors Seminar dates added for Rotherham and Newport
- March 25 Birmingham date added
- New dates added
- Bournemouth date added
- Calendar updated with new events and previous events removed.
- Canterbury event on 10 December has had times amended.
- New dates added
- Previous event removed.
- Previous events removed from the list.
- First published.
From: Companies House