- Companies House
- Part of:
- Companies House: guidance for limited companies, partnerships and other company types and Closing a company
- 1 February 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2017, see all updates
Overview of insolvency and liquidation proceedings and the documents that must be delivered to the Registrar of Companies.
This guidance provides a basic overview of insolvency and liquidation proceedings and more detailed information about the documents that must be delivered to the Registrar of Companies. It summarises some of the rules that apply to corporate voluntary arrangements, moratoria, administrations, receivers, voluntary liquidations, compulsory liquidations and EC regulations.
Limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
LLPs will continue to use Insolvency Rules 1986 forms as LLPs are not part of the Insolvency (England & Wales ) Rules 2016 implementation.
Published: 1 February 2014
Updated: 6 April 2017
- New guidance reflecting 2016 rules from 6 April 2017
- New version relating to changes brought in by the The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act.
- Latest version uploaded
- Guidance updated to v3.10
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.