Overseas companies in the UK: registration and filing obligations
Registration and filing obligations of an overseas company that opens an establishment in the UK.
This guide explains:
- how to register an overseas company that opens an establishment in the UK
- disclosure obligations subsequent to such a registration
- documents you must send to Companies House
- important rules on accounting requirements, company names and trading disclosures
Published: 1 June 2014
Updated: 23 March 2015
- Minor amendment and Welsh version uploaded (v3.1)
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.