- Companies House
- Part of:
- Companies House: guidance for limited companies, partnerships and other company types
- 1 September 2014
- Last updated:
- 29 June 2016, see all updates
What the company registrar's powers are, and how and when they work.
This guide outlines the powers of the registrar of companies as per Part 35 of the Companies Act 2006, which also applies to limited liability partnerships.
Published: 1 September 2014
Updated: 29 June 2016
- New version relating to changes brought in by the The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act.
- Cymraeg GP6 updated to version 3.5
- English GP6 updated to version 3.5
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.