All limited companies in the UK must be registered with Companies House. Overseas companies with a branch or place of business in the UK must also be registered.
With Companies House you can:
- register your company
- file your confirmation statement (previously annual return)
- file your company accounts
- tell them about changes to your company, eg directors joining or leaving
- close a company
- find information about a company
- report a company for fraudulent filing of company information
You can also write to Companies House.