You can get some details about a company for free, including:
- company information, eg registered address and date of incorporation
- current and resigned officers
- document images
- mortgage charge data
- previous company names
- insolvency information
Other ways to apply
You can still use the WebCheck service.
There’s a £1 charge for other filed documents, eg company accounts, annual returns and reports. You’ll need to register to order these.
You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal.
Track company information
You can monitor any company, including your own, to find out when it files new information - there’s no fee.
Create an account on the Companies House WebCheck service.
Use the WebCheck Service to search for the company you want to track.
Subscribe for access to more information
You can join a subscription service to get access to:
- all historical company records
- document packages - these cost £4 each and include multiple documents
- detailed mortgage information
- online certified copies
You can also search by director’s name.