Use this service to:

  • file your company’s annual accounts with Companies House

  • sign up for email alerts to let you know when your accounts are due

Limited liability partnerships can’t use this service - send your annual accounts directly to Companies House.

If you have a private limited company that doesn’t need an auditor, you could file your company accounts through the same service as your company tax return.

Start now on the Companies House service

Before you start

Read guidance on what your annual accounts should include.

How to register

You’ll need a Companies House password and authentication code.

If you don’t have these, you can register online.