Use this service to file your company, charity or association’s:
- Company Tax Return (CT600) for Corporation Tax with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- accounts to Companies House
- tax return and accounts at the same time
You’ll need your company’s annual accounts. They must be ‘balanced’, so your total assets should match what you owe. Unincorporated associations (like sports clubs) can upload a PDF of their accounts.
There’s a different process if you need to file your confirmation statement (annual return) with Companies House.
Before you start
You’ll need your:
- Government Gateway user ID and password - register for a HMRC online account if you don’t have one
- Companies House password and authentication code if you’re filing your accounts with Companies House at the same time - register online with Companies House if you haven’t already
Other ways to file
You can only use the paper form (CT600) if either:
- you’re unable to file online because you have a reasonable excuse
- you want to file in Welsh
You must also fill in and post form WT1 to explain why you’ve used the paper form.