Use this form if you’ve been unable to send your Company Tax Return online.
Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).
Get the right software
This form is interactive (one that you complete on screen) and you must use Adobe Reader to complete it. Downloading Adobe Reader is free. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
HMRC are creating new versions of their forms that don’t depend on Adobe Reader. Whilst this work is in progress the following methods can be used to ensure the form will download or open in Adobe Reader:
- whatever browser you are using, review your settings to make Adobe Reader the default program for opening PDF documents
- Windows users should right click on the form link then select ‘Save target as’ or ‘Save link as’
- Mac users should right click on the form link then select “Save linked file as”
- save the form - the recommended place is in the documents folder
- using Adobe Reader you can open the form
If the form still doesn’t open, then contact the Online Services helpdesks for more help.
Fill in the WT1 form and send it to HMRC with your Company Tax Return if:
- you haven’t sent your Company Tax Return online
- your online return doesn’t include an inline eXtensible Business Reporting Language (iXBRL) accounts file when it should
- your return is late