Restricting disclosure of your address
- Companies House
- Part of:
- Companies House: guidance for limited companies, partnerships and other company types
- 5 April 2016
- Last updated:
- 31 May 2016, see all updates
How to restrict access to your address on the public register.
This guide will be relevant to you if you:
- are or propose to be a director or permanent representative of an overseas company with a registered UK Establishment and are entitled to apply to us to restrict disclosure of your residential address
- are seeking to suppress specified addresses from continuing to be published on the public register
- act as an adviser to an overseas company
Published: 5 April 2016
Updated: 31 May 2016
- Welsh translation added
- First published.