Elect to keep register of members information on central register (EH05)

Use this form to give notice of electing to keep your register of members information on the central register.



This form can be used to notify Companies House of electing to keep information from your register of members on the central (or public) register.

Forms need to be printed at full size on white A4 size paper.

Published 30 June 2016
Last updated 19 December 2016 + show all updates
  1. Form title on landing page corrected.
  2. First published.