Elect to keep register of people with significant control (PSC) information on the central register (EH04)

Use this form to give notice of electing to keep your PSC information on the central register.



This form can be used to notify Companies House of an electing to keep information from your PSC register on the central (or public) register.

It is easier and quicker to file online.

Forms need to be printed at full size on white A4 size paper.

Published 30 June 2016
Last updated 23 June 2017 + show all updates
  1. Form updated v2.0
  2. First published.